Monday, September 19, 2011

A romantic night for no reason!

So my sweet husband has been working his butt off, so I decided to let him relax a little while I made dinner. I also made him go out of the room while I got it all ready....candles and all! I made pesto pasta with grilled chicken on top, rolls, and broccoli! MMM it was so good! He came out and saw the table all set and romantic like and had a huge smile on his face. He turned bright red...hehe :-D I asked him why he was changing color and he said "you're cute baby." Anyway...we ate and later made these decilous beauties! mmmmm good food!!!


haha I looked terrible that night but whatev!

2 comments:

R&J Hamilton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R&J Hamilton Family said...

hahaha ash your face is hilarious! How fun though!