Thursday, September 1, 2011

doggie photoshoot

So after I got ready for the day, checked up on my job...posted a little more to get it out there...found out I've made some money in the last 12 hours! AND made all my husbands 6 grades of vocabulary quizes, decided that I was going to do a little bit of stumble! Alright for those of you who don't know what this is HAVE to google it and get the toolbar! When you have a second its very entertaining...a bunch of random stuff about things that you select. Today I came across a Puppy site that just had really cute puppy pictures in cute places. So I thought maybe I should do it too... Pookey was so good and did mostly everything I asked her to. It was a little harder because she isn't really a puppy so she's a little bigger. But we got some cute shots....











No comments: