Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafts!!

Seeing as how I don't have a job yet out here in the middle of nowhere...I've been keeping myself AND the kids busy!

Natalie loves to wear the flower bows that I make, so I taught her how to make them and she basically wears them everyday. I thought this was a cute storage idea for all the ones she doesn't wear during the day...

I found some sparkly hot pink ribbon and glued some flowers on. I also found some old gems in my craft stuff and glued some of those on too. Then I took some flower bows I made for Natalie and started adding them to the ribbon. I hung the ribbon up on every other wall in her room (mainly because I ran out of ribbon and the nearest store is 45 min away). Cute huh?

Also we had the kids a couple weekends ago, Dave had meetings all day in Tooele, so I got to be the entertainer! I made them each a sign with their name on it and had them color it and use stickers to decorate it. I found some flowers with mirrors on them (from an old YW's thing) for Natalie and then I made some soccer balls for Ethan. I had them decorate their doors! I think they turned out SO cute!

Natalie also found a picture of a dog she thought looked like Pookey and colored it (like Pookey, including her rhinestone dog collar) and added it to her door.

Pookey loves Natalie's room too!

Tune in for this weekends project...I'm SO excited!!! It'll be so fun to have a...well you'll just have to read again next post to find out wontchya!

No comments: