Sunday, July 11, 2010

lazy Sunday


I think that everyone should be able to take a guilt free lazy Sunday. Well I woke up this morning and my ear was pounding and stabbing me. So I figured today was going to be my lazy Sunday to try and get rid of this anoying ear infection I've had for a while. So I've spend the day being just that...lazy. I ate some cereal at about 11 o'clock. sat around watching movies and the big soccer game. At about 11:50 I get a text from my good friend Lisa asking me why I wasn't at church today. I explained to her and asked her why she was texting me from church. She had her reasons why she was leaving church early. I think today is just one of those days (at least for me) that you just need to stop thinking about the stress of work and just relax. I know Saturday should be that day, but I rarely get a Saturday to do that... we are always working on the house or, out driving around looking for a complex to buy, or just busy. So yay for lazy Sundays! I promise I won't get used to this. Plus I couldn't! I love my Young Women and I think I would miss them too much. I know church is where we go on Sunday so we can take the Sacrament and learn more of the gospel to gain a greater testimony. And jsut because I REALLY enjoy these lazy Sundays doesn't mean I don't know the gospel is true because it is! I just needed a break from everything today!

No comments: